25. Potassium and PKD: Should you restrict it to keep your kidneys healthy?
With this Listener Q Episode, we are going to dive into all things Potassium & PKD.
The PKD Dietitian is going to:
- Clarify what potassium is
- Review Potassium's Perks for PKD #PERKSFORPKD
- Go over what a good intake is for PKD health
- And speak truth to if you should potassium for kidney health
- Master Your Labs for PKD
- Episode #11. The First Medical Food For PKD: Guest Dr. Thomas Weimbs
- KetoCitra* - the first non-prescription, medical food for PKD
SPONSOR SHOUT OUT
A big thanks to The pkDO Foundation for sponsoring this episode. It really helps me to continue to produce The PKD Dietitian Podcast for all of you. Find out more about pkDO and how they are advocating to end PKD at www.pkdo.org
Connect with pkDO and their mission to support 100 PKD Free Babies at PKD_Outreach on Instagram.
The PKD Dietitian Podcast is meant for educational purposes only. Information presented should not be used in place of advice from a medical professional.
If you would like to work with Diana, The PKD Dietitian, please check out your opportunities at www.thepkddietitian.com.
*This is an affiliate link, I may earn a small commission when you purchase through the link, at no additional cost to you.