Is This Familiar?
- You dread getting labs done
- You feel overwhelmed, and frustrated, trying to figure labs out
- You are anxious waiting for the results
- Your MD says "everything looks good" or "no real changes", see you next visit
- Lab lingo is intimidating...it's like learning a whole new language!
Master Your Labs
For Polycystic Kidney Disease
By The End of This Program...
- Understand what each lab is, and exactly what it measures
- Know how to look at lab results with a PKD focus
- Be able to ask your MD targeted questions based on YOUR labs
You will understand your PKD labs, be able to track and trend them, choose targeted questions for your next MD visit, and will be prepared and confident going to it!
How It Works
Free Tool >>>
Track & Trend FREE resource!
Start today with step one for mastering your labs! You will be able to get your labs organized with my PKD-specific tool.
All you do is plug in your results!YES! I NEED THIS
Master Your Labs
Kidney Function Labs
Electrolytes + Uric Acid
Bone Health Labs
"Cholesterol" Lipid Labs
Urine Lab Overview
7 Separate Modules
Each module walks through a specific group of labs related to one area of PKD health. For each individual lab, we explore:
- Lab name & abbreviation
- Reference Range
- What it measures
- What you need to know! This includes factors outside of diet and kidney function that can impact results.
- Lab-specific guide for targeted questions to ask your MD
+ Bonus Module "Investigating Anemia"
Inside Each Module
Valuable resources you can come back to and use again and again with each lab draw!
- Guided questions to ask your MD
- When to request further tests, including which test
- Tips + Tools
- Downloadable PDF of each module
- Printable MD visit checklist
- Printable Question(s) checklist
- Printable "A Look at Lipids" cheat sheet
- Track & Trend your labs tool
All The Tools You Need To...
1. Understand your important PKD Labs
2. Be able to Track & Trend them
3. Get more out of your MD visits with lab-specific questions!START TODAY WITH YOUR FREE TRACKER!
I'm Diana Bruen
The PKD Dietitian! I know the importance of understanding labs, looking at trends, and using them both to better impact PKD health & care.
With both private clients and PKD Nutrition Academy students I always hear that our lab work is invaluable. The Labs module in the Academy is ALWAYS a favorite. Many Academy graduates have shared they believe it should be available as a stand-alone class for the PKD Community. Yup, it's that powerful. Master Your Labs is just that!
I am giving you my 4-Step Framework, plus all the guides and tools you need, to once and for all understand your labs for PKD and put that knowledge to use for better outcomes.