11. The First Medical Food For PKD: Guest Dr. Thomas Weimbs
What do you get when you...
Take a scientist who researches PKD + discoveries related to PKD growth pathways + realization the pathways depend on nutrients?
You get a medical food - KetoCitra - the first, and only, medical food for Polycystic Kidney Disease.
Today I’m joined by Dr. Thomas Weimbs, and we are going to dive into what this means for you!
A glance at the episode:
- How the Weimbs Lab, which studies PKD, came about
- Medical food vs. Supplement
- A look at Ketocitra and what's inside
- How Ketocitra is specifically formulated for PKD
- Opportunities you have to impact PKD with diet and nutrition
The Weimbs Laboratory >>> connect on Facebook
Have a question for the PKD Dietitian or a topic you would like covered?
>>> Contact The PKD Dietitian <<<