PUBLICATIONS & PRESENTATIONS
- Bruen DM, Kingaard JJ, Munits M, Paimanta CS, Torres JA, Saville J, Weimbs T. Ren.Nu, a Dietary Program for Individuals with Autosomal-Dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease Implementing a Sustainable, Plant-Focused, Kidney-Safe, Ketogenic Approach with Avoidance of Renal Stressors. Kidney and Dialysis. 2022; 2(2):183-203. https://doi.org/10.3390/kidneydial2020020
- Contributing Researcher, Edelstein, Sari, Measurement of Diversity Tolerance of Nutrition Professionals Using the Tolerance of Ambiguity Scale. Topics in Clinical Nutrition; April/June 2007 v22.2
- Bruen, Diana et al., Marketing Nutrition Through a Corporate Intranet. Journal of Foodservice; October 2007 v18.5
- Contributing Editor, Edelstein, Sari, Energy Requirements for Individuals with Cerebral Palsy. Today @ MDA, Spring 2006.
Webinars & Speaking
- “Considering the Kidneys: Plant-Focused Ketogenic Therapy”, The KidneyRD, speaker. October 2020. 6 CPE course.
- “Ketogenic Therapy for Kidney Patients”, NKF Kidney & Transplant Symposium, speaker. March 2021.
- “New Insights for Nutritional Management of Polycystic Kidney Disease”, NKF Spring Clinical Meeting, speaker. April 2021.
- “Diet Management in Autosomal Dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease (ADPKD): Ketogenic Diet Part 2”, NephU, speaker. November 2021.
- “Diet Management in Autosomal Dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease (ADPKD): Ketogenic Diet Part 3”, NephU, speaker. December 2021
- “Can Nutrition Interventions Modulate Inflammation Associated with Kidney Disease?”, NephU, speaker. March 2022.
Scientific Poster Presentation, The Microbiology of Fresh Produce Summer 2007 Conference, Cardiff UK, title: Pseudomonas: Are They Responsible for Premature Spoilage of Pre-Packaged Spinach?
Poster Presentation, PKD Connect 2022, title: Ren.Nu, a dietary program for individuals with autosomal-dominant polycystic kidney disease implementing a sustainable, plant-focused, kidney-safe, ketogenic approach with avoidance of renal stressors
- Scientific Poster Presentation, The Metabolic Health Summit 2022 Conference, Santa Barbara California, title: Ren.Nu, a Dietary Program for Individuals with Autosomal-Dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease Implementing a sustainable, Plant-Focused, Kidney-Safe, KetogenicApproach with Avoidance of Renal Stressors